We are currently developing a platform for collection of sensor data on ship. The platform is a hybrid with software deployed both on ship and in data centres on shore. To reach our goals, we are looking for a frontend developer/UX-designer.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience from programming WebApp’s
- UX design experience, knowledge of design systems and design workflows
- Design and programming of our current and future WebApp’s in React and Redux
- Resource person on user experience, user flow and frontend technology
In Telko a small team of developers work together to design, build and maintain applications for highly demanding maritime professional use. You will join our highly skilled team and take part in all aspects of our product development, from idea to coded app and beyond.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Digital Design or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency with React
- Knowledge of Redux, other frameworks, libraries and programming languages is positive
- Maritime interest and knowledge is highly appreciated
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language
- Good verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Material-UI is positive
We are seeking software engineers for full employment at our main office on the scenic island of Tjøme. We require a high degree of competency from our employees, and candidate skills will need to be documented through extensive testing and evaluation prior to employment.
- Working hours from 08:00 – 16:00
- Pension and insurance benefits
- Demanding and engaging development projects
- Competitive conditions
- A good working environment
Telko promotes equality among its workforce, and will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Send your application with CV, marked “Frontend Developer”, to email@example.com or to our postal address:
Færder Technology Park