Electronic Record Books
|On Board Data Collection
|On board Data Storage
Backup on board and on shore
Smart data transfer
All data can be shared
3rd party apps
|TelScope Web Application
Available on any browser
- Flag approval is pending.
- Sensor data is added to each log entry automatically, allowing you to focus on the tasks at hand.
- Separate viewing modes for signing and reporting makes the approval process easy and effortless.
- Checklist items can be linked with a logbook, removing unnecessary tasks.
- You can add instructions to each item in a checklist, ensuring that tasks are performed correctly.
- The checklist module has been optimized for use on touch devices such as smartphones.
- Opened checklists are available across devices, so you can start on one device and finish on another.
- Multiple users can contribute to a checklist simultaneously.
- Ballast Water Record Book
- Cargo Record Book
- Garbage Record Book
- Oil Record Book I & II
The MARPOL Record Book Module is similar to the logbook module. The main difference is the focus on operations, in stead of singular log entries.
- When sailing with a voyage checklist, all necessary tasks will be displayed in the dashboard.
- Notifications will be given with a predefined offset to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- Administrate users and role privileges
- Create, edit and approve fleetwide checklists
- Review and edit the schedules activities for the fleet
- Support vessels in emergency situations
- It can be configured with automatic start on triggers such as extreme rudder angles and sensor alarms.
- It contains the most needed information for the vessel crew and shore team to react quick and correct to emergency situations.
TelScope 2224C is the standard unit shipped with TelScope. It is a multipurpose unit, and contains all necessary hardware to run a ship-installation of TelScope.
|Processor||Intel 3955U 2.0GHz|
|RAM||1 x 4GB|
|Storage||Dual 240GB Intel SSD (RAID) in removable drive bays|
|Network||4 x RJ 45 10/100/1000Mbps|
|COM||4 x RS-422/485 isolated NMEA|
|USB||4 x USB2.0 + 4 x USB3.0|
|Other||IEC 60945 approved|
|Graphics||DP++, DVI-I, DVI-D|