TECDIS 2424 combines our TECDIS software with a great all-in-one monitor and processor.
At 24 inches diagonally, the monitor is a great size to experience TECDIS. As all the components are built in to the frame of the monitor, valuable space inside your bridge console is saved, making this unit ideal for retrofit and smaller bridge consoles. The all-in-one design also means that you can keep costs down, as you don’t have to invest in a separate monitor.
TECDIS at a glance
- First released in 2004, and kept up to date with regular updates and upgrades, all for free
- Can trace it’s roots back to the first TELchart developed in 1994.
- Designed in Norway, with input and feedback from users and Telko Ambassadors.
- Read more about the TECDIS software here.
- Integrated 24″ monitor with Full HD resolution
- Intel Celeron processor
- Windows 7 operating system
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 NMEA ports with phoenix connectors for easy installation
- 3xUSB 2.0
- 1xUSB 1.1
- 80 GB SSD drive